We regularly gather together to worship our Father in heaven and our Lord Jesus Christ. We do this by singing, giving, and hearing the Word of God.
Psalm 100 says, “Worship the Lord with gladness. Come before him, singing with joy.”
We believe that as we see more of who God really is, we will respond in worship. He is worthy of our hearts, and our lives!
Worship Service –
Sundays @ 10:30AM
We are a family of servants. Our Lord Jesus was the model servant–even though He was the Son of God. He showed us what it looks like to be a servant of God.
There are many opportunities to serve at Living Light. You may join the tech team, the greeting team, the youth team, the kids church team, or others.
Get plugged in and start serving the Lord and His people!
We are a community that is concerned about our neighbors, co-workers, family members, friends–even those on the other side of the world– who don’t know Jesus as Savior and Lord.
We believe that relationship is key in reaching out to those who are lost. God is patient with every person, but He also calls us to make a decision about Jesus. We seek to show and tell–blessing people with God’s love and being ready to share the hope that we have in Jesus.
Preaching & Teaching
- Oct 4, 2015God of Change Part 2
- Sep 27, 2015Part 1: God of Change
- Sep 13, 2015Never Walk Alone
- Aug 2, 2015Not A Fan
- Jul 26, 2015The Spirit-Filled Marriage
- Jul 19, 2015Imitators of God
- Jun 28, 2015Foundations for a new life part 9 “living your new life”
- Jun 21, 2015Called to Unity and Maturity
- Jun 7, 2015Praying for the Good Stuff
- May 31, 2015The Lord’s Prayer